- In a Hurry? Here’s Our Top Picks
- The 5 Best Bidets for Every Type of Renter
- 1. Purrfectzone Bidet Sprayer for Toilet
- 2. Luxe Bidet Neo 120
- 3. Puro Bidet Attachment For Toilet
- 4. Samodra Bidet Attachment
- 5. Veken Ultra-Slim Bidet Attachment
- Factors to Think About to Buy the Perfect Bidet for You
- The Bottom Line
As a renter, investing in a reliable bidet to install in your rented home or apartment can come with its own unique set of challenges.
If the landlord isn’t going back and forth on how you’re not allowed to make changes to their property, it’s you worrying about the installation process.
Yet, you’d be surprised to know that matters are much more simple than you think.
A bidet attachment can be a breeze to install without coming face-to-face with your plumbing system. How cool is that?
In this article, we’ll showcase the best bidet for renters to buy with confidence and let you know how to buy the right one for your daily use.
Let’s dive in!
In a Hurry? Here’s Our Top Picks
The 5 Best Bidets for Every Type of Renter
It doesn’t matter if you’re on a tight budget or have an endless supply of money.
In this section, you’ll find five different bidets that vary in price, design, and other features so that you can pick your favorite in a matter of minutes.
Ready to see our top candidates?
1. Purrfectzone Bidet Sprayer for Toilet
The Purrfectzone sprayer is one of the most affordable bidets on the market, but that’s not the only reason why it’s a favorite of many apartment renters.
The bidet sprayer kit includes everything you need to fix the sprayer to your toilet seat without messing with your plumbing system.
Furthermore, you can easily install it yourself in under ten minutes if you just watch the installation guide.
No professional help is required and no, your landlord won’t have to get involved since the process is more like plugging a hairdryer in a power socket!
Better still, a lot of people were glad to have two mounting options with this bidet attachment, which is either on the toilet tank or the wall. You can go for whichever suits your daily needs best.
Easy to use, made of durable stainless steel, and a piece of cake to set up, it makes sense that the Purrfectzone bidet is this popular!
Things We Like
- Can be installed in under 10 minutes without a plumber
- Includes all the parts you’ll need for a straightforward installation process
- Made of durable stainless steel to withstand years of wear and tear
- The detachable sprayer gives you more freedom than a fixed spray nozzle
Things We Don’t
- You must always turn off the water supply to the bidet attachment to leave no room for potential leaks
2. Luxe Bidet Neo 120
Now, here’s another great option that resides in the same price range but offers you different features.
Unlike the previous bidet, the LuxeBidet 120 has a nozzle that shoots water in only one direction instead of a free-moving sprayer.
While some might not be fans of the restricted movement of the water, others can find that a huge advantage.
A nozzle doesn’t take as much space as a sprayer hose, not to mention that it will be concealed underneath your toilet cover.
Plus, the control panel itself is compact and easy to reach from your position on the toilet seat.
From that panel, you can adjust the water pressure as well as start the nozzle cleaning process. Nifty, right?
What’s more interesting about this bidet attachment is how simple it is to fit into place.
The installation takes only a few minutes and doesn’t require a professional. You’ll only have to remove some parts of the toilet seat and attach everything where it belongs.
Overall, the Luxe Bidet Neo 120 is loaded with awesome options and very few downsides, so it can be worth your investment as a renter.
Things We Like
- A concealed self-cleaning nozzle that features a guard gate for a boosted hygiene
- Equipped with a control pad for water pressure and nozzle cleaning mode adjustment
- Easily installed in minutes without outside help
- High-quality parts (a steel hose, metal and ceramic cores, high-pressure valves)
- Affordable price
Things We Don’t
- No freedom of movement for washing baby cloth diapers, giving dog showers, etc.
- Must be installed on an elongated toilet seat
3. Puro Bidet Attachment For Toilet
The Puro Bidet toilet attachment is an excellent choice as a renter for its simple design, easy installation, and nifty features.
First off, just like the previous two options, the Puro bidet only requires minimal time and effort to mount on your toilet seat.
Thanks to the clear instructions on the user’s manual, you can get the job done in under ten minutes.
Second of all, the bidet attachment is great for people who may have both elderly and children using the bidet. That’s because it lets you tinker with the water pressure to find that comfort spot that you just need.
What we were also thrilled to know about this bidet is that you can adjust the angle of the water, too.
No one will have to lean forward or backward to get proper access to the water.
Besides these great qualities, many people recommend this bidet for being long-lasting, a good value for money, and suitable for most toilet seat types.
Things We Like
- You can install it in under 10 minutes by referring to the user’s guide
- Lets you control the water pressure as well as direction
- A good choice for kids and seniors
- The self-cleaning nozzle feature prevents clogging
- Mid-range price
Things We Don’t
- You might need to buy bumpers for the toilet seat to level it out after installation
4. Samodra Bidet Attachment
Here’s a decent bidet that every renter should consider if they’re looking for frontal and rear wash functions.
The Samdora bidet attachment has all the awesome benefits of the rest of the products on this list.
It’s simple to install on your own, offers you water pressure control, and like all bidets, helps you save the environment by enabling you to cut down on toilet paper.
Yet, the dual-nozzle feature is where this bidet shines.
You can easily switch between the front and rear spray nozzles using the knob that you’ll mount on the toilet seat. That’s a win-win for everybody, right?
But that’s not all.
The bidet comes with a guard gate that increases your sanitary experience and prevents the spread of germs and bacteria.
Plus, the self-cleaning function ensures both nozzles are always clean and ready for next use.
Still, our favorite thing about this bidet is that installing it doesn’t require you to mess with the plumbing system of your bathroom.
That’s always good news for both you and your landlord!
Things We Like
- Hassle-free installation in less than 15 minutes
- Features two nozzles for front and rear washing
- Suitable for men, women, seniors, and children
- Allows you to control the water pressure as well as its direction
- Available with a guard gate and self-cleaning nozzles for the best sanitary experience
- Works with most toilet seat models
Things We Don’t
- You may want to buy seat bumpers because the bidet will raise the seat a bit
5. Veken Ultra-Slim Bidet Attachment
Our final option is this ultra-slim bidet attachment by Veken.
Thanks to its minimalistic design and compatibility with the majority of toilet seats, it’s easily become a favorite of many.
Let’s take a look at what’s so special about this bidet for renters.
The first thing that grabbed our attention here is the attachment’s discreet position beside the toilet seat.
It’s only a quarter of an inch of thickness, making it suitable for the smallest of bathrooms.
Better still, the Veken bidet includes two nozzles to offer you a couple of spray modes: posterior wash and feminine wash. Talk about versatility!
Yet, what seems to be everyone’s favorite feature is that this bidet is effortless to set up.
As long as you follow the clear directions that come inside the package, installing the Veken bidet can take only ten minutes or less.
For those worried about having a slightly raised toilet seat, you might be delighted to find out that three bumpers are included here, too. You won’t need to spend some extra cash to get those separately.
Budget-friendly, full of neat features, and a breeze to set up, there’s no wonder why the Veken bidet has thousands of positive reviews all over the internet!
Things We Like
- Includes dual nozzles that allow you to control the water pressure
- Supports posterior wash and feminine wash
- Compact design for a sleek bathroom look
- Easy to install in under 10 minutes
- Features a brass valve that boosts durability and longevity
- Works with most toilet seats
- Great value for the price
Things We Don’t
- Doesn’t let you adjust the angle of the water spray
- No self-cleaning function
Factors to Think About to Buy the Perfect Bidet for You
Sure, all of the previous bidet models can be a joy to have and use because of their simple designs, affordable prices, and ease of installation.
As cool as this sounds, it might still cause you to hesitate over which product suits you most.
Well, this section should help you sort out your favorite out of the bunch. Below are some points you must consider to make your decision with confidence.
Without a doubt, the first thing that everyone worries about is how complicated installing a bidet attachment can be.
However, the good news is that all the aforementioned bidets are simple to attach to your toilet, they just don’t follow the same process.
If you’ve taken a look at how each one of these bidets is installed, you’ll notice that there are mainly two installation methods to choose from.
One won’t require you to remove the toilet seat at all, which is the case with the Purrfectzone Bidet Sprayer.
The other installation process involves lifting the toilet seat to fix the bidet into place, and that’s the scenario with most products on our list.
Both are pretty straightforward to DIY, so it’s just a matter of personal preference.
Nozzle vs. Handheld Sprayer
Another key factor you should consider before investing in a bidet is whether you want it to be in the form of a nozzle or a sprayer.
Each one of them has its pros and cons, and you must weigh both options to settle on your favorite.
Nozzles are easy to hide and don’t take much space, yet their movement is quite limited. Even dual nozzles or those that have angle adjustment don’t have as much freedom of motion as a sprayer head.
On the other hand, a sprayer gives you more control to wash any area you want without constantly switching gears.
It’s also a convenient choice for dog showers, filling up a bucket, and other uses.
Toilet Seat Compatibility
It’s always important to make sure that the bidet you’re buying will fit seamlessly with your toilet seat model.
Some bidets only work with elongated seats, others on round seats.
Besides the factors we’ve listed, you may want to also determine how you prefer the following before making up your mind about a bidet.
- Water pressure control
- Handle or knob material and durability
- Valve material
- Self-cleaning vs. no self-cleaning
- Price range
The Bottom Line
Settling on the best bidet for renters can be daunting, especially if you’re concerned about installing stuff in your rented property.
However, after reading our list, you now know that the entire process could be as hassle-free as plugging in your phone charger.
Wondering what our top pick is?
It’s the Puro Bidet Attachment, and that’s for its simple design, ease of installation, and reasonable price.
Still, if you’re looking for something that allows you more freedom, you should probably stick with the Purrfectzone Bidet Sprayer.
Now, you can finally give up on toilet paper and start living a more eco-conscious lifestyle, even if you’re renting.